Hi, I’m Lynn.
Welcome to Nourish and Nestle.
If you like to bake it, make it, garden it and diy it, then you are in the right place!
- I live in beautiful Wilmington, North Carolina
- I have been married for 30+ years to Terry, my life and blog partner.
- We have a beautiful & kind daughter who is a student at UNC-Chapel Hill and a handsome & hilarious son who is still in high school
- Our family is completed by the addition of Flora (aka ‘the Pretty Princess”), who just also happens to be ‘practically perfect in every way’ and Peep, the sweetest kitten on the planet!
- I grew up travelling the world as a Navy junior and my family shares my love of travel. We are always planning our ‘next trip’.
The Family in the Obersalzberg, Germany in July, 2015
- I love to create, whether it’s a great meal, a knitted project, a painting or another pretty thing for our home. I’m a bit at a loss without a current project of some sort.
- I want a home that friends and family feel comfortable and ‘nestled’ in.
- I’d have to say that my decorating style is ‘eclectic’ and that a decorating ‘challenge’ is that I don’t have a favorite color. I like them all and use them all! The more the merrier!
- I’ll always opt for asymmetry over symmetry.
- I believe firmly in the healing power of spray paint!
- I’m very focused on what we put into our bodies. I believe in eating as close to the earth and as far from a lab as possible.
- Terry and I enjoy our hobby of organic gardening, an equally frustrating and rewarding endeavor in the hot and humid southeast.
- I think my family is deeply embarrassed over my obsession with ‘The Walking Dead’ and the poster of Darryl I have hanging in my office. (They’ll sing a different tune when the Zombie apocalypse happens and I’m the only one of us knows what to do!)
I hope you will come often and bring your thoughts and suggestions. We’ll share our virtual cup of coffee or tea and catch up on what’s going on. Get new Nourish and Nestle posts sent directly to your inbox by using our email signup form on this page.
In addition to joining this little digital family, I’d love for you to hop on to my social media sites and follow me there as well. You can do that by clicking on the buttons on right side of this page.
You will also find that throughout my posts I sometimes link to products that I have specifically used for that project. I am slowly accumulating all the products I use on the Nourish and Nestle Amazon page which you can access here.
And finally, I’d love to hear from you! Drop me a line at [email protected] and I promise I’ll get right back to you.