As you know, the blog world is full of great big ideas, as well as tasty and tempting recipes. Here are several that got my attention over the past week.
- This Coconut Milk Braised Chicken at The Endless Meal was perfection. Kristen took Jaime Oliver’s braised Chicken in Milk and put a perfect Thai twist on it. Bravo!
- Vanilla and Bean has this recipe for an Orange Crumble Tart that is on my weekend To-Do list. Oh my! It will be my reward for getting my vegetable garden planted and pinestraw spread.
- Jen at The Chronicles of Home’s made this Moroccan Leather Pouf that still has me shaking my head at her crazy skills. I know it’s been a week or so that she put it out, but it bears revisiting.
- Kelli and Holli, new co-owners at YumGoggle.com are upgrading and expanding the site and even have a new android app! Congrats on their one-month anniversary! The site features many great recipes from around the web.
- Kevin and Amanda’s site features great food, great photography and valuable travel advice. We’re taking notes on her Munich trip post in preparation for our trip there this summer. Thanks for all the great guidance.
I’ll be back next week with more web gems!
Please come visit again. The easiest and most convenient way is to sign up on our email list and whenever there is anything new, we’ll send Nourish and Nestle updates directly to your inbox.
Until next time,
You Might Also Like:
My DIY Photo Window Frame
A Plethora of Pretty Pillows
DIY Ornament Gift Bags