A round-up of all the eye-pleasing and palate-tempting morsels I spied this week. Enjoy your weekend!
- Have you tried this trick to peel garlic? I gave it a whirl and it really worked (and was rather fun)! If you have a many cloves that need to be peeled, this Saveur tip would be a huge time-saver. But for just a couple cloves not sure it’s worth it as you end up with 2 bowls that you need to wash.
- This tutorial on creating a repeating pattern on Photoshop at thejungalow.com (can be used to design your own fabric or wrapping paper) is very enticing, but I definitely need to work on my Photoshop skills.
- Looking for a stain to get the weathered gray look from Restoration Hardware? PrettyHandyGirl.com shares her recipe here. On my to-do list this weekend.
- Looking for ways to use up my bumper crop of mint. This pea soup looks so yummy and spring time-y.
- I’m a sucker for short ribs. This recipe at PlatingsandPairings needs to get on my recipe schedule.
Please come visit again. The easiest and most convenient way is to sign up on our email list and whenever there is anything new, we’ll send Nourish and Nestle updates directly to your inbox.
Until next time,
You May Also Like:
Chicken Satay Rice Bowl
Grilled Za’atar Chicken and Cumin Eggplant
Cilantro Chickpea Salad